The PeopleSoft CampusConnection system will be upgraded to version 9.0 on June 13-19, 2008. During this time frame, offices will not be able to process certain student activity. The following is how the unavailability of the system may affect you:
Enrollment Services (firstname.lastname@example.org; 701-845-7101)
- Services to applicants and prospective students will be uninterrupted. Information requests will be provided to prospects and admission decisions will be conducted as usual, with data recording taking place following go-live.
Registrar's Office (email@example.com; 701-845-7295)
- Summer class schedule changes will be accepted on a registration form or drop/add card and will be processed on June 20 effective the date received.
- Fall class schedule changes will not be accepted.
- Cancellation or withdraw from the summer or fall semester will be accepted and processed on June 20
- Any other updates to student records (advisor/major/minor changes, grade changes, special course approval forms, degree posting, etc.) will be accepted and processed after June 20.
Financial Aid Office (firstname.lastname@example.org; 701-845-7412)
- No financial aid transactions will be processed between June 13 and June 19. Data will load and be processed on June 20.
Business Office (email@example.com; 701-845-7232)
- Cash and Check Payments – will be accepted and held for posting until June 20th
- Credit Card Payments – will not be accepted. Beginning June 20th they can be made online via Campus Connection or by calling the Business Office (701) 845-7232
- Charge & Credit Posts to Accounts (Fin Aid, Housing, Parking, Technology Services, Bookstore, etc.) will be held and posted June 20th
Thank you for your patience during this upgrade process.