Check Your Account Online
Online Account Information
Click on the Campus Connection
Link below Enter your user ID & password Student Center Pay Online Now Credit Card (Discover, MasterCard, Visa) or eCheck.Setting up My Profile
Automatic Bill Payment
To update your personal profile and preferences go to Campus Connection. Click Campus Finances > View Statements / Pay Online Now > My Profiles
- You will receive an email notification when eBills are processed, and credit card or eCheck payments are made. You can add an alternative email under Personal Profile. The notification will then be emailed to both your VCSU and alternative email addresses.
- A checking or savings account profile may be saved for future payment transactions. This payment profile can be modified or deleted at any time.
You can set up your account for automatic payment online at Campus Connection by clicking on Student Center > Pay Online Now
- Click Payments
- Click automatic bill payment
- Select payment method
- Enter maximum payment amount
- Enter number of days payment should be made prior to bill due date
- Choose ending of auto pay by entering an end date or number of months
- Click save
Automatic payments can be changed or deleted at any time.
Student accounts are held for various reasons. These include:
- Unpaid account balance
- Library fines
- Conduct violations
- Insufficient Fund checks
- Non-return of Equipment
- Dormitory damages
- Defaulted loan payments
In the event your account is not kept current, a Business Office hold will be placed on your account. This will prevent you from registering for subsequent semesters, processing a course add or drop, requesting a transcript, or receiving a diploma.