Summer 2014 Payment
All balances for first 8 weeks session must be paid in full on or before June 18th, 2014
. Balances for all other sessions must be paid in full prior to or on the first day of class. Credit card (Discover, Mastercard, Visa) or eCheck payments can be made online at Campus Connection by clicking on Student Center > Pay Online Now. Cash or check payments can be made in the Business Office. A monthly 1.75% late payment fee will be applied to any installment balance 30 days past due.
Most student financial aid (grants, loans, scholarships, etc.) will directly credit the student's account. If your financial aid does not cover the full amount of your account, you are responsible for the balance by the due date.
VCSU uses electronic billing (eBills) for processing statements. Learn More
FINANCIAL AID DISBURSEMENT
Financial aid disbursement will begin June 16th, 2014. VCSU uses 'financial aid crediting' to deliver financial aid to students. If you are receiving any Grants, Perkins Loans, Internal Scholarships, and/or Stafford Loans, they will automatically credit your account. Financial aid in excess of the amount you owe is disbursed by check or direct deposit. Checks may be picked up at the VCSU Business Office or mailed to you upon request beginning June 16th, 2014 at 10:00 am.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENTS
If your account will be paid by a third party, the third party must submit an authorization to the Business Office by the due date. The authorization must contain the following items:
- Student Name
- Student ID #, last four digits of Social Security #, or birth date
- The Agency's Name and Billing Address
- Contact Name and Phone Number
- Signature of the Contact Person or Authorized Signor
- Term(s) covered by the authorization (ex. Fall, Spring or Summer)
- Funding expiration date
- Dollar amount or percentage of costs to be covered
- Types of charges to be covered (ex. Tuition and fees, housing, application, books, etc)