VCSU/UJ Job & Internship Fair
Date: Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: The fair will be held on the Valley City State University Campus in Graichen Gymnasium. Parking is available near the building. Parking permits are not required.
Fee: This event is free to employers and candidates.
Attire: Business casual is suggested.
Employers may request a room on campus to conduct additional interviews following the fair. Please e-mail your interview room request to Kari at email@example.com
• Please have your booth ready by 10:30 a.m., and in consideration of all candidates, keep it set up until the fair ends at 2:00 p.m.
• You are welcome to attend our fair, even if you do not have a formal display. A sign with your company/organization name will be available to post at your table.
• If you have requested electricity, please bring an extension cord.
• Please bring your own name badge.
• You are welcome to bring a door prize. Please have candidates sign up at your booth. We will assist in getting your prize to them following the fair. Please attach your business card to your prize so the recipient may send a thank you.
Job & Internship Seeker Information
Some employers may conduct additional interviews on campus following the fair.
• Research employers in advance of the fair. Visit their websites so you are familiar with their products and services, opportunities they have available, application procedure, locations and more.
• Resumes are not required, but are recommended. Have your resume reviewed prior to the fair. Print on resume quality paper. Bring enough copies for companies/organizations of interest to you. Copying services are not available on site.
• Attire for this fair is business casual. Contact our office for suggestions.
• Practice your handshake and introducing yourself.