Date: Tuesday, February 27th, 2018
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: The fair will be held on the Valley City State University Campus in the Student Center. Parking is available near the building. Parking permits are not required.
Fee: This event will cost $50 per employer. This event is free for job seekers.
Attire: Business casual is suggested.
Additional Interviews: Employers may request a room on campus to conduct additional interviews following the fair. Please e-mail your interview room request to Kari at email@example.com.
• You will receive resumes one week prior to the fair. You are encouraged to review them and reach out to candidates you'd most like to see at the fair.
• Please have your booth ready by 10:00 a.m., and in consideration of all candidates, keep it set up until the fair ends at 2:00 p.m.
• You are welcome to attend our fair, even if you do not have a formal display. A sign with your company/organization name will be available to post at your table.
• If you have requested electricity, please bring an extension cord.
• Please bring your own name badge.
• You are welcome to bring a door prize. Please have candidates sign up at your booth. We will assist in getting your prize to them following the fair. Please attach your business card to your prize so the recipient may send a thank you.