Student Employee of the Month
The purpose of the Student Employee of the Month program is to recognize outstanding student employees for going above and beyond, implementing a new and innovative practice, and enhancing the core values of Valley City State University. Recipients are selected by the Student Employee of the Month Committee who meet monthly to evaluate student nominations by the core values they demonstrate through their on-campus position:
- MISSION DRIVEN: We are committed to a learner centered philosophy. We make education meaningful with positive relationships and effective practices.
- QUALITY AND INTEGRITY: We have high expectations for results, integrity, and positive interpersonal relations in all we do.
- INNOVATION: We are flexible, creative, and free to try new things. We have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and open mind. We embrace change.
- COMMUNITY: We trust each other, we work well together, and we are involved with our local and extended communities.
- DIVERSITY: We believe that diversity of all kinds enriches the quality of thought, discussion, and learning.
Any staff or faculty member may nominate any student employee on campus - you do not need to be the student employee's direct supervisor to nominate.
To submit a nomination, download the fillable form below and email to email@example.com.