1.800.532.8641 ext. 7310
Not exactly, but we do offer a major that will prepare you for a Social Work Graduate Program called Human Services. A student wanting to obtain their Master's degree in Social Work could obtain their Bachelor's degree in Human Services at VCSU, then apply for graduate program in Social Work.

  • Administrative Assistant

    For general questions about the department or the program.
    Ann Kelly
    Email: ann.kelly@vcsu.edu
    Homepage: Click here

  • Enrollment Services Representative

    For all general questions, especially for students new to VCSU.
    Jessica O'Day
    Email: jessica.oday@vcsu.edu
    Homepage: Click here