Thank you for connecting with Valley City State University's application process. We provide you several convenient ways to apply for admission. You will be notified of your admission status within a few days of our receipt of required documents.
Attention Applicants: Using Internet Explorer as your web browser may lead to errors during the application process, please use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
Due to individual state regulations we are not able to accept applications for online coursework delivered to Alabama, Arkansas and Maryland at this time.
A Complete Application Includes
- Application for admission
- A non-refundable fee of $35
- An official copy of the high school transcript or proof of successful completion of the GED
- Verification of MMR immunization
- Results of the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Freshman Admission Requirements
We evaluate freshman applications individually, and we welcome applications from all students who believe they can succeed at the college/university level.
At present, Valley City State applicants must have completed the following requirements in high school:
- 4 units of English
- 3 units of mathematics (algebra I or higher)
- 3 units of lab science
- 3 units of social science
The admission standards for all NDUS institutions are under review by the State Board of Higher Education.