Pat Egeberg, BSN
Director of Health Services/Worksite Wellness Coordinator
Welcome to Valley City State University's Health Services!
The Valley City State University Health Services is staffed by a registered nurse. The Health Services provides a range of health services in a confidential environment. Whether you have symptoms of a upper respiratory infection, need your blood pressure checked or stitches removed, we're here to help you maintain a quality lifestyle. Health Services offers comprehensive services for students in an effort to support the academic and social well-being of our students. We work in conjunction with other offices on campus, such as the Counseling Center, and our goal is to keep you healthy so you can successfully complete your course of study at VCSU, and to assist you in developing a healthy lifestyle. College health affects not only the present but also the future health of students.
Health Services Director
: Pat Egeberg, RN
: First Floor Mythaler Hall
: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Student Health Center services are available to full-time and part-time students who are enrolled in classes for the current semester in which services are needed.
Services at the Health Services
Call 701-845-7212 for an appointment
- Sick visits
- Over the counter medications
- Blood Pressure checks
- Confidential STI testing for men and women as well as women's health care such as well-woman care, PAP smears, birth control and pregnancy testing in conjunction with monthly Central Valley Health satellite clinics
- Tuberculosis screening as required for international students, nursing and athletic training students
- Free condoms
Other Area Services
- Essentia Health: located at 132 4th Ave NE
- Sanford Health: located at 520 Chautauqua Blvd
- CHI Mercy Health Hospital: located at 570 Chautauqua Blvd
- City County Health Dept: located at 415 2nd Ave NE