This diploma reorder service is provided for individuals who need to replace a lost or destroyed diploma or may have a need for an additional diploma. The reorder cost is $25. The standard processing and delivery time is 4-6 weeks after receipt of payment. The Diploma Reorder Form must be completed and returned to the Office of the Registrar before the replacement or duplicate diploma will be released.
NOTE: Diplomas will not be released to individuals who have outstanding debts owed to VCSU.
There are three methods of delivery available:
- Pick up your reorder diploma in person at the Office of the Registrar in McFarland 219 (no additional cost)
- Standard delivery through First Class U.S. Mail (no additional cost)
- Standard delivery through Federal Express (requires additional cost per order)
- Fed Ex (U.S. & Canada): $25 per diploma + $25 shipping
- Fed Ex (International): $25 per diploma + $40 shipping
If using a debit or credit card as payment when requesting a reorder diploma, please follow the payment and form instructions online at:
Over the Phone Credit Card Payments
If you would like to pay by phone using a credit card, please fax the form to 701-845-7299 and call our Business Office at 701-845-7232.
Ordering by Mail or on Campus
If using a check or money order as payment when requesting a reorder diploma, please send the payment and form:
Office of the Registrar
Valley City State University
101 College St SW
Valley City, ND 58072
McFarland Hall - Room 219
7:45 AM – 4:30 PM Central Time
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Central Time
Monday – Friday
If you have questions, please call the Office of the Registrar at 701-845-7295 or email us at