Valley City State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for confirmation of student enrollment verification.
Current students can print out an enrollment verification by logging in to Campus Connection
- Click on Self Service in the left menu bar
- Under Academic Records, click on Enrollment Verification
- Select Valley City State University
- Click on the yellow Self Service Enrollment Verification box
- Select either the Current enrollment or All enrollment button
- Click on the Obtain an enrollment certificate link
- Save, print, or email the PDF enrollment verification certificate
To fully access the Clearinghouse's online services, you will need one of the following browsers (beta versions of browsers are not supported): IE 10 Users:
If you are using an IE 10 or higher browser, turn on your browser's Compatibility View
by clicking the Compatibility View button located to the right of the Address bar.(If you don't see the button, there's no need to turn on Compatibility View.)
If you have questions, please call the Registrar's Office at 701-845-7295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.