Offered by VCSU on the campuses of
Cuyamaca College - Rancho San Diego, California
The Elementary Education major courses are delivered both online and face to face.
• Online: In these courses, students complete all coursework via the Internet. This includes interacting with each other and their instructor, completing coursework, turning in assignments, and taking examinations. Coursework can generally be completed at times convenient to the student from wherever an Internet connection is available.
• Face to Face: A VCSU instructor will deliver some courses face to face on the Cuyamaca College campus.
• Advisor: A local advisor will be available at Cuyamaca College.
Program Information documents include information regarding
- Valley City State University Procedures
- General Education Requirements
- Elementary Education Coursework
- Degree and Graduation Requirements
- Endorsements and Credentials
- Admission to Teacher Education
- Continuance in Teacher Education
- Admission to Student Teaching
- Criteria for Licensure Recommendation
2017-2019 Program Information
For more information about the Cuyamaca Elementary Education Program
Contact the School of Education and Graduate Studies.
Director of Undergraduate ELL Programs, Advisor: Daisy Figueroa
Phone: 562.822.7606 or email Daisy Figueroa.
Dean of Education: Dr. Gary Thompson
Phone: 1.800.532.8641 ext. 37197 or email Gary Thompson.