Welcome to the VIKING CARD
The Viking Card is the official identification card for all VCSU faculty, staff and students, and a whole lot more! It provides you with:
- Official VCSU identification,
- Access to authorized campus facilities such as residence halls,
- Admission to campus events such as Viking athletic contests,
- Resource checkout privileges at the library and the Information Technology Help Desk,
- Administration of paid meal plans,
Debit-card like functionality
You can use your Viking Card like a debit-card for discretionary purchases at the Business Office, the bookstore, the Viking I restaurant, the Viking Grounds (a Starbuck's Coffee shop in the VCSU Student Center), and more.
How to get your Viking Card
Stop by the Student Center information desk to get your picture taken. You'll need to have been entered into CampusConnection (our campus administrative system) in order to get your picture taken. Cards are issued at the Student Center Information Desk and they will be available when you arrive on campus immediately prior to the start of fall semester. You'll need to present a government issued photo ID when you pick up your Viking Card. The card can be used immediately.
At the Viking eAccount web site
Parents and students can add value to the card. Students can monitor card balances and immediately disable a lost or stolen card.