Accessing Grade Reports (Transcripts) Through CampusConnection
Extended Learning @ VCSU will no longer mail out unofficial grade reports (Transcripts) to all workshop/conference participants. You will need to log on to CampusConnection to print a free unofficial transcript.
1. Finding CampusConnection
- Login to the VCSU Portal at https://bb.vcsu.edu
- When logged in under the VCSU tab click on the 'CampusConnection' link under the 'Hot Spots' section.
2. Getting a user ID (If you already know your User ID and password go to # 5 below)
- Click on 'What is My User ID?'
- Enter your SS#, First Name, Last Name, and DOB
- Click 'Submit'
- Write down your User ID. This is your student ID number
- Click on 'Forgot My Password'
- Answer the validation question
- Click on 'Email New Password'
- Go to the email account provided to obtain your password
If you do not have access to the email address provided, experience difficulty, or receive errors please contact the NDUS Helpdesk at 1-866-457-6387.
Once you have your User ID and Password, you are ready to sign in to CampusConnect.
4. Change your Password:
- Sign in using your User ID and assigned Password
- Click 'My System Profile'
- Click 'Change Password' (must be at least 8 characters long and include at least 1 digit)
- Click Save
5. Accessing Unofficial Transcripts (Grade Reports)
- Sign in using your User ID and Password
- Click on 'Academic Records'
- Click on 'View Unofficial Transcripts'
- Select 'Valley City State University' (or any other institution where you have credits)
- Select 'Unofficial Transcripts'
- Click 'Go'
- Click 'Return to Reports Page' near the bottom of the page to access other transcripts.