1. Log in to Employee Self Service
*If you do not know your HRMS log in information, contact the help desk at 701-777-2222.
2. Choose ND HE Self Service > Miscellaneous > Parking Permits
3. Select VCSU as your campus.
4. Select Purchase Permits (you will have the option to purchase additional permits for $15.00)
*Be sure to use the Next, Back and Home buttons provided, do not use the Back or Refresh buttons on your web browser.
5. Choose the type of permit you would like to purchase (employee).
6. Select the vehicle for your permit
*At this point you will see all vehicles currently registered to you.
*You may add a new vehicle but cannot delete existing vehicles. This can only be done by the VCSU Parking Office.
Other Permit Information
The VCSU Parking Office will send Employee parking permits through campus mail.
-Confirm the permit type and fee by selecting Next.
-Choose a payment method- Credit Card, E-Check or Payroll Deduction.
-If applicable, enter in your credit card number or bank routing and account number.
-Payment Receipt- PRINT RECEIPT
*This receipt can serve as a temporary permit until you pick up your permit in the Facilities Services Office, but will not be valid after September 1.