Skip to main content
Valley City State University has staff available to perform general maintenance repairs, both emergency and by work request.

We employ people who specialize in plumbing, carpentry, grounds/ landscape, locksmith and more. If our staff is unable to make a repair, an outside contractor will be contacted.

Our staff is heavily involved with campus improvement projects as well as day-to-day operations of campus.

VCSU Online Work Request

Online work requests are used by the Facilities Services Department to help track campus projects.

If you or your department are requesting maintenance work (that is not an emergency), please submit a work request through FAMIS Self Service.

For questions involving work requests, please call 701-845-7710.