If you have not already downloaded 2 copies of the Personal Reference Forms please do so using the link below.
Begin with High School.
List any campus, social or community organizations you were, or are a member of and any leadership positions held.
List previous work experience spanning the last three years:
List all extra-curricular activities, both on and off campus, in which you plan to participate next year. Include offices you will hold, if known. Also include all other part-time jobs.
List two references:
Each of the above references are to complete a
REFERENCE FORM and return it to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.
Please complete the following questions.
1. Explain your reasons for applying for the position of Resident Assistant.
2. List the personal traits or characteristics which you feel a good Resident Assistant should possess.
3. Comment on those factors, which you think make the residence hall an atmosphere for personal growth and development.
4. As you understand the Resident Assistant role, what areas of the position do you feel may cause you difficulties?
5. What activities, programs, or events would you like to see take place in the residence halls?