The VCSU UJ Career and Internship Fair will be held Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Student Center on the Valley City State University campus.
A cooperative effort of Valley City State University and the University of Jamestown hosted this year by the VCSU Career Services Office, the event will provide students with opportunities to meet with prospective employers in regard to part-time and full-time jobs, internships, and summer jobs. Representatives from area graduate schools will also be in attendance.
Northwestern Mutual and Bobcat have indicated they plan to do on-the-spot interviews in the Student Center immediately after the fair. Door prizes will be awarded to some lucky attendees as well.
Employers and graduate schools attending the fair include:
- Aldevron, Fargo
- Anne Carlson Center, Jamestown
- Barnes County Development Corporation, Valley City
- Bell Bank, Fargo
- Bobcat Company, West Fargo
- Bushel, Fargo
- Cass County Sheriff’s Office, Fargo
- Creative Care for Reaching Independence, Moorhead
- Dacotah Bank, Valley City
- Doosan Digital Innovation America, Bismarck
- Elks Camp Grassick, Dawson
- Eventide Jamestown, Jamestown
- Job Service North Dakota, Fargo
- The Legacy Place, Valley City
- North Dakota Air National Guard, Fargo
- North Dakota Army National Guard, Fargo
- North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Bismarck
- North Dakota Department of Transportation, Bismarck
- North Dakota State Hospital, Jamestown
- North Dakota State University Graduate School, Fargo
- Northwestern Mutual, Fargo
- Red River Regional Dispatch Center, Fargo
- Sanford Health, Fargo
- Sheyenne Care Center, Valley City
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals, Moorhead
- Triumph Inc., Jamestown
- United States Marine Corps Officer Program, Fargo
- Unison Bank, Jamestown
- University of Jamestown, Fargo
- Valley City – Barnes County Development Corporation, Valley City
- Wells Fargo, Bismarck
- Youthworks, Jamestown/Valley City
The career fair is just a part of the many services that VCSU Career Services provides, including career counseling and workshops on resumes and cover letters, networking and interviewing skills, career exploration, accepting and negotiating a job offer, and understanding employee benefit packages.
For more information on the career fair and career services at VCSU, contact Kari Klettke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-845-7534.