**One credit will be available for teachers attending the entire conference (including the banquet).**
**Attendance at the Thursday night social is NOT required.**
Graduate credit will be offered through VCSU, NDSU, UND, and Minot State. Attendees may choose which institution they want their credit to be recorded through.
Forms (i.e. the required assignment) will be inserted in each attendee's Welcome Bag at check-in (see BLUE sheet). Completed forms can be dropped off on Saturday at the check-in area in the Memorial Student Center or can be scanned/emailed to email@example.com. An electronic version of this form is included below.
GRADUATE CREDIT REQUIREMENTS
To meet the requirements for one semester hour of graduate credit you must:
1. Complete the graduate credit registration form online (click on one of the links below).
2. Pay the graduate credit fee of $50.00, payable to the institution you have selected.
3. Attend sessions, banquet, exhibits, and/or keynote speakers to total a minimum of 15 hours.
4. Complete the summary form for each session attended and write an overall summary as described on the form.
DIRECT LINKS TO REGISTER FOR CREDIT
* To register through VCSU, click here. (Scroll to bottom of Spring 18 list to select STEMED 2000).
* To register through NDSU, click here.
* To register through UND, click here.
* To register through MSU, click here.
Additional Registration Instructions and Credit Assignment Form: