Opportunities for performance and liberal studies through the Bachelors Degree in Music.
- Performance at the highest possible level of ability
- Broad understanding of music within the context of a liberal arts education
- Contribution to cultural environment of campus and community.
Learning made fun! Enjoy using special software like Finale (composition), Sound Forge (sound editing), and Smart Music to enhance your music education. Electronic keyboards and electronic dictation also make your education in the music program top notch.
FACILITIES AND RESOURCES
Foss Music Hall
- One of the most modern and well-equipped facilities in North Dakota
- Froemke Auditorium seating 220 people
- Numerous classrooms, practice rooms, and rehearsal rooms
- Piano laboratory, computer center, and multi-media classroom
- State-of-the-art sound and projection system
- Vangstad Auditorium, seating 850 people
- Three-manual Moeller pipe organ, one of the finest in the region