Valley City State University has a dual credit program that allows students to get ahead while still enjoying their high school experience. Talk to your school counselor to see if your high school has a dual credit agreement with VCSU.
Guidelines for Admission
- To be considered for admittance, students must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- When applying, use ERE as the admit type and Non-Degree as your major. Do not use College Prep.
- Refer to NDUS guidelines on pre-college credits.
- Valley City State University uses the ACT (preferred), SAT, or Accuplacer scores for student dual credit placement into English 110 and Math 103.
- To see more details for admittance, grades, and scheduling, please review the NDUS official Dual Credit Policy.
Next, submit your application and supplemental materials to VCSU.
Your complete application for the Dual Credit program will contain:
- Application for admission
- A non-refundable fee of $35
- Official High School transcript showing progress toward completion of VCSU admission guidelines.
- Dual credit registration form