If you want to learn more without the commitment of a degree-based plan of study, take a look below or contact our Enrollment Services office. Non-degree study is designed for curious students who want the flexibility of taking one or two classes instead of a full course load each semester.
Guidelines For Admission
Valley City State University applicants must have completed the following criteria:
- A maximum of 16 credits may be taken as a non-degree student
- To take additional courses, you will apply as a freshman or transfer student to continue taking courses
- Non-degree students are not eligible for Financial Aid
- Non-degree status should not be confused with being undecided or used as a method to avoid the admissions requirements for any other admit type
Next, submit your application to VCSU.
Your final application will include:
- The application for admission
- A non-refundable fee of $35