Email from VCSU Safety Office 7/2/20
All VCSU employees and students living in the Valley City area are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to be tested.
Here are the event details:
- There is no cost for the test and health insurance is not processed. Participants will not be asked to provide proof of residency.
- You don’t need to have qualifying symptoms to be tested at this event.
- Prior to the event, those who wish to participate are strongly encouraged to fill out the online screening form at https://testreg.nd.gov/.
- Pre-registration does not guarantee you a test.
- This free event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The testing process takes approximately 15 minutes (wait time in line may be longer).
- Testing will be conducted by using an oral swab of the throat.
- Antibody testing that indicates if an individual has been positively exposed to the virus in the past will not be offered at this event.
This public opportunity is a collaborative effort between the North Dakota Department of Health, North Dakota National Guard, CHI Mercy, and CCHD staff.
VCSU Safety Office