Coronavirus Campus Communication
Email from VCSU Safety Office 7/7/20 – 1
Jul 7, 2020
REMINDER: Free COVID-19 Testing Event: July 8th
City-County Health is offering a FREE drive-thru COVID-19 testing event on Wednesday, July 8, from 2-6 p.m. at the North Dakota Winter Show facility in Valley City.
All VCSU employees and students living in the Valley City area are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to be tested.
Here are the event details:
- There is no cost for the test and health insurance is not processed. Participants will not be asked to provide proof of residency.
- You don’t need to have qualifying symptoms to be tested at this event.
- Prior to the event, those who wish to participate are strongly encouraged to fill out the online screening form at https://testreg.nd.gov/.
- Pre-registration does not guarantee you a test.
- This free event is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The testing process takes approximately 15 minutes (wait time in line may be longer).
- Testing will be conducted by using an oral swab of the throat.
- Antibody testing that indicates if an individual has been positively exposed to the virus in the past will not be offered at this event.
This public opportunity is a collaborative effort between the North Dakota Department of Health, North Dakota National Guard, CHI Mercy, and CCHD staff.
VCSU Safety Office