Online Master of Education
Library & Information Technologies Concentration
A Practical Balanced Program -
Including These Features:
1. Online Professional Education Core Courses built around NCATE Standards.
2. Online Professional Library & Information Technologies Concentration Courses built around AASL Professional Standards.
3. Professional Field Experience integrated within each M.Ed./L.I.T. Concentration Course.
4. An Action Research component integrated within the M.Ed./L.I.T. required Concentration Courses.
5. A graduation Portfolio of standards-based artifacts created within both the M.Ed. Core and the L.I.T. Concentration Courses.
6. An optional Summer Institute offers face-to-face interaction and Field Experience.
7. An active community of practicing Library Media Specialists, university faculty, and students, interacting formally and informally in an online network.