New Student Orientation
New student orientation is the best opportunity for you to meet other new students, faculty, and staff, and become more familiar with our campus.
You’ll have the opportunity to register for classes and there will be sessions for students and parents alike that cover topics you’re interested in – support programs, activities, housing, food service, and technology and costs.
All new students are expected to attend an orientation session.
- Each session will be limited to 50 students.
- The cost of the program is $50.00.
- Check-in will open at 8:30 a.m.
- The June 16th session check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Sessions will run from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Guests will be charged an additional $10 per person for lunch
New Student Orientation Registration
Prepay for your Orientation session below and streamline your experience on campus when you arrive – no lines, no waiting to pay or register. Pay below today!