New student orientation is the best opportunity for you to meet other new students, faculty, and staff, and become more familiar with our campus.
You’ll have the opportunity to register for classes and there will be sessions for students and parents alike that cover topics you’re interested in – support programs, activities, housing, food service, and technology and costs.
All new students are expected to attend an orientation session.
- Each session will be limited to 40 students.
- The cost of the program is $40.00.
- Check-in will open at 8:30 a.m.
- Sessions will run from 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Guests will be charged an additional $7 per person for lunch