It’s that time of the year again for the On the Move program in Barnes County.
Don’t think exercise–think action!
• You set your own physical activity goals for 2014!
• Increase your activity!
• Receive incentive gifts
• Unlimited participation in the classes and TRY IT sessions
• Receive monthly newsletters and emails
• Log physical activity minutes on our website: www.barnesonthemove.org/
1) ON THE MOVE T-shirt or socks
2) $5 coupon for fruits/veggies from Leevers or Marketplace Foods
3) Skinny Latte from Dutton’s Parlour
4) CURVES (January–free access ALL month)
5) FITNESS CENTER (February–free access ALL month which includes Fitness On Demand)
6) SNAP FITNESS (January and March–free access Monday & Wednesday from 4-7 pm)
VCSU is again a partner of this program, and Pat Egeberg has written a grant that will cover the registration fee for VCSU employees to take part in the program. If you are interested in joining On the Move all you have to do is register online at: www.barnesonthemove.org/
You can participate on your own or as a team member. If your office would like to have a team or a group of co-workers wants to form a team, please indicate the team name and who is the contact or captain of your team–they will be the one responsible to enter your teams activity minutes online each week. If you want to be part of a team but none of your coworkers are going to participate? Just check team on the form, and we’ll get you on a team once all the registration forms are received. (For payment information choose Employee covering the registration fee and then another drop down box will appear, choose VCSU from that box.)
On the Move starts January 1! Register Today! Go to: www.barnesonthemove.org/