You are valued. Get vaccinated.
Free vaccines are available.
Register online, or walk in and get your free COVID vaccine. Open to all VCSU students, employees/employee family and the community. Clinic sponsored City County Public Health District, they are open
You Are Trusted
- Wash your hands and sanitize
- Carry a mask with you and wear one if you prefer
- Stay home if you feel unwell
- If you feel unsafe, talk with someone
- Ask people to wear a mask if you feel uncomfortable or find someone to talk with
You help make campus safe
You may be asked to wear a mask, or required in certain settings. Be respectful and know we all work together to make this a safe space for everyone.
Specific places you may be required to wear a mask:
- Faculty members may require masks in their classrooms and offices.
- Supervisors and staff may require masks in their workspaces.
- Masks are required by anyone visiting VCSU Health Services.
VCSU Campus Health Services
VCSU Counseling Services
North Dakota Department of Health Hotline
For questions related to COVID-19, the public can call the NDDoH health hotline at 866-207-2880 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday.