Next Gen Personal Finance
Valley City State University offers graduate professional development credit in conjunction with Next Gen Personal Finances (NGPF). NGPF is providing teacher professional development coursework to promote personal finance education in your high school curriculum. Courses can be accessed at any time, worked on at your convenience, and are easy to navigate. Collaborate with teachers and build your confidence in 1-hour Virtual PDs, 10-hour Certification Courses, and 1-hour On-Demand Modules.
How to Get Started
Simple sign up through NGPF.org for one or more of professional development opportunities. You must complete at least 15 hours of total training to earn one VCSU graduate professional development credit.
Once you have earned certificates of completion for 15 hours of professional development, you may register for VCSU graduate professional development credit using the verification form below.
Guide to Register for VCSU Credit
Registration Deadlines for 2022-2023
- Fall 2022 – November 25, 2022
- Spring 2023 – April 21, 2023
- Summer 2023 – July 28, 2023
Complete Verification Form above.
- Complete 15 hours of NGPF training with certificates of completion. Copies of your certificates must be included with your verification form.
- Complete the verification form above.
- Register for credit on our website. Select the course with the following title:
- EDUC 2000: NG Personal Finance
- Pay for course at the time of registration. ($55 per credit)
- Mail Verification Forms to:
- Amber Aberle
Valley City State University
- Amber Aberle
- Transcripts will be available after Recording Dates.